Datacenter in Madrid
Get to know our datacenter in Madrid and all our Colocation services.
Host your data in our datacenter in Madrid
- Our datacenter in Madrid is part of our network of more than 20 neutral data centers located throughout the iberian peninsula.
- Meeting room with WIFI
- Secured rooms
- Support from our experts
Lower your costs. Increase safety and efficiency
Our last generation datacenter in Madrid has TIER III characteristics. It has:
- More than 992 square meters
- More than 256 racks
- Carrier neutral with connection to multiple national and international IXPs: Airen Networks, AMS-IX, LINX, DE-CIX, EQUINIX and ESPANIX.
- Integrated AntiDDDoS Mitigation System
- 24/7/365 on-site access control
- 24/7/365 surveillance
Characteristics of our datacenter in Madrid
Our network of data centers throughout the Iberian Peninsula
We are present in more than 20 neutral centers, six of them of our own, located in Alicante, Madrid, Malaga, Valencia, Lisbon and Toledo; as well as four international centers located in the United States, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Germany.
We are a TIER 2 connectivity operatorWe have a wide connectivity network thanks to which we connect with the main national and international traffic exchange points: Aire Networks, AMS-IX, LINX, DE-CIX, EQUINIX and ESPANIX, directly interconnecting with more than 7,500 different networks at a global level, which allows us to offer an optimal peering.